segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2011

Presenting the blog

Hey people! I want to introduce to you my blog, called "Life, Books and Thinkings". As the title says, it is a blog about things that happens in our lives, book reviews and about my thinkings about the world (like filosophies) .Until today, I have written it in portuguese, the Brazil's language, because I'm brasilian. But now I'm living in Norway, and I want norwegian people understand the blog, so now it will be written in english too. The frist post is always in portuguese, and the secund is always in english. With time, it will always be written in norwegian, when I learn the language ;p. Just sorry for the english mistakers, my english is not so well. With time, it will be better of course :). 
Enjoy it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário